Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hoo Are You Tuesday....

 So, once again, I am playing the Hoo are you Tuesday at Night Owl Crafting.....go here to play too!



NightOwlCrafting


1. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes...an older brother and an older sister....I am the baby!
 (the 3 of us with our cousin)
                               2. Do you have any children?
I have 3 beautiful kids....a daughter who is 8, son who is 6 and son who is 4
3. Are you a morning or night person?
My kids have sort of forced me to be a morning person, they all get up at the crack of dawn.....I find it hard to stay up past 11 pm now!!!
 
                       4.Are you organized or spontaneous? 
It depends...on vacation, I prefer to be spontaneous or it makes it too stressful to me.  Actually, I think I am more spontaneous with everything.  I am very much a "go with the flow" kind of person!
 my husband would laugh if I said I was organized!
 (This was my attempt at organizing my fabric)
 
5. What is your typical 4th of July like? Laid back at home? Community celebrations? etc...?
We usually just hang out around the neighborhood.  There is a big fireworks display not far from here, so we can see it from here.  Last year we went to a neighbors house and watched from their backyard.  Probably more of the same this year!
 

5 comments:

  1. Michele @ The Scrap ShoppeJune 29, 2010 at 8:32 AM

    Your kids are so cute! My son is trying to make me a morning person, too. :) Visiting from Hoo Are You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea @ See it! Love it! Win it!June 29, 2010 at 9:22 AM

    Love those pics, so cute! I have a hard time staying up past 11 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband calls me out on my organizational skills too. Stopping by from Hoo Are You Tuesdays. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria @ bubblegum and duct tapeJune 29, 2010 at 9:57 AM

    that's me above, sorry I didn't add my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You kids are so cute! I am sure that everyone told you that you were so spoiled, because you are the baby! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you, so we could get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete