Saturday, July 10, 2010

Having a bit of "Craft Block" lately...

So...I am re-evaluating my life a lot lately, and with the kids out of school for the summer, and always on the go...I am struggling.  I work from home for my father in law, and it gives me flexibility, but it is still a responsibility.  The kids are a responsibility.  The house is a responsibility.  Crafts are an outlet for me, but I feel like if  I spend my spare time doing them, I am neglecting these other things.  I feel guilty for wanting to do them lately, and it has hampered my creativity.

I am doing some soul searching on what I want to do with my life.  My kids will only be small for a short time, and then I will have the rest of my life to do what I want.  But the question is WHAT do I want to do with my life?  Sorry.....just rambling to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment