Monday, June 28, 2010

Inspired crafts

So earlier this month, I saw an adorable post by Handy Pants about turning bandanas/scarfs into tanks and skirts.  It was such a cute idea I just had to give it a whirl.  I bought a few, since I was pretty sure I wanted it to have straps, and just went to town.

Being the indecisive person that I am.....I didn't actually sew the straps into place, because I wanted opinions on which way people like it best. (sorry for the poor pics, I am a stinky photographer!!)

So...here is strapless tubey-top style
here is tubeytop style with a tie underneath breasty area to give a little "something"

here is with tie underneath, straps added and switched to tie in front

which do you like better???

Also....this Wednesday I am going to see Eclipse with some girlfriends, and I am a total nerd, but made my friend and I matching necklaces.  These will be much like the other washer necklaces, but I bought some red glass beads to add to the top.  I am a dork, but hey.....I am a happy crafting one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment