Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

Getting to 
know YOU
1. Thong or Granny Panties?
I have actually been really into the boy shorts lately.  They cover the entire tush so you can't see them in pants but my husband actually likes them better than thongs.....yippee for me! LOL
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
if I know them, yes....otherwise I'd probably be too shy to say anything...I mean, WHY was I looking inthe first place? LOL
3. Spanx or no Spanx?
well, since my mirror laughs at me when it sees my hiney.....I would say YES, but I don't have any yet
4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
yes, with one leg out at all times.....I'm a weird sleeper
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
I have to pick just one????  Oh boy.....Sebastian from the Little Mermaid I guess!
6. Dream vacation spot?
I would LOVE to travel to Italy and Ireland.
7. What is your dream job?
If I could find a job doing social work that paid decent....I would love to have a job where I make a difference
8. Who is your hero and why?
 I just lost one of mine.  My Grandma just passed away earlier this year.  She was 102, and lived through so many things.  She lived through the great depression, she lived through losing her husband, she lived through pain and osteoporosis on a daily basis and she did it all with courage and grace.  She never complained about what life handed her, she just kept living with love and laughter.  Everyone who knew her loved her,and if I could be half the person she was I will be blessed!


2 comments:

  1. Great answers! I love your blog too. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your hero answer, my grandma was also a great hero to me. I lost her in 2000 due to cancer, however she also lived through the Great Depression. Very nice answers!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete