Sunday, May 16, 2010

I LOVE finding great ideas...


So I was scanning the web for ideas, and came across the cutest idea for teachers gifts.  Well, as I said in my last post, I had already made owls for the teachers, but decided to give this a shot for a friend of my sons.  I found the idea on Imperfectly Beautifuls blog.  You can find it here:
Imperfectly Beautiful

She has such cute ideas, and I was so excited to find her blog.  She was gracious enough to let me link it here, so I can share her genius with anyone who might be reading my blog.  (maybe ghosts! ;) ) Anywho....here are the pics of the "diary" I gave to Kyla.....and she LOVED it.  She was so excited to get it, and thanked me a number of times!  YAY!!! 
And of course, I had to make her some hair things, too! 
So, there you have it.....for now!!!  Back to work on my blanket!

2 comments:

  1. Lyn...it turned out so cute! And I aboslutely LOVE the hair bobbles you made. So stinkin adorable!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea, I had never been to that blog before...it's a good one :)
    And guess what?! I'm giving you the Versatile Blog award. Check it out at

    http://brittneysbudgetcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete