Monday, June 15, 2009

Am I crazy?

I'm thinking I may be....my husband already knows I am!

I am almost done with the teddy bear I am making my daughter, and ran out of pink fun fur....gotta get some today so I can finish it. I WANT to finish it, because I am dying to break out my sewing machine and experiment.

I have been saving old jeans for a while, with the grand idea of making a patchwork quilt out of them. Well....I saw a lady with the cutest purse made from jeans, and I really think I could do it. It would go with....well.....EVERYTHING! LOL! I just have to figure out the best way to line it.

Also, Michaels has ribbons on sale this week, and I want to go buy some and stock up, so I can make my daughter and I some 4th of July hairbows. I am a total dork, I know! Its okay....I own it. All my friends already know it. I've given up "cool" long ago!

So, my "craziness" is that I haven't even finished the project I am working on, and I already have the next 4 or 5 in my head!
1. Purse
2 Hairbows
3. baby toys
4. rice pillow
5. okay....so I really only have 4 in my head!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I cant wait to see the Teddy Bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee....I realized I never put the bear pic in, so I thought I would share it now. Here is the little guy. He is eyeless because the fur was so light, anything I tried looked creepy! LOL

    ReplyDelete