Sunday, September 6, 2009

September is here already....

2 of my 3 kids are back at school, and to say I have been busy would be an understatement! Aside from all of the back to school hubbub, I have also been working for my father in law, and doing some crafts on the side.

Shortly after school started, another mom at school had a little baby girl. I wasn't sure what she was going to have, as they waited until she was born to find out themselves, I made a few crocheted balls for the baby. The first one was made before the baby was born with a brown yarn and brown fun fur. I thought they baby would enjoy the texture of the ball with the fur. My PLAN was to then wait until the baby was born, and then crochet a matching one in either pink or blue fun fur.....which I thought I already had. BUT...since money was tight with back to school....I made a striped one, in bright "girly" colors to go with it.

The brown furry one would actually be cute as a little "monster" with eyes stitched on it....but I left it as is, since it is for a little babu!


and the striped one....


We also had a birthday party to attend last weekend for my friends daughter who was turning 3. I bought her some super cute dress up items, like a tiara, little high heel shoes, rings, etc....
I saw some cute snap clips that were beaded, and though..."I can totally make those"....so I went home, and did. Plus a matching necklace and bracelet. My daughter did not want to give them up....so I guess they were a success! LOL

Here they are, with another set I made, just for fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment